26 April 2006

First entry

Having read many blogs over the past several months, I decided to throw my hat into the ever growing ring.

Most of what I will post here will be about politics and current events but I will also write about books I am reading (or plan to), my wife and kids (I have three), life here in San Francisco, film, games (I am co-inventing a board game with my brother), or whatever else takes my fancy.

At this stage, I am not quite sure what I expect, but at the very least, it will be good to have the chance to vent and share ideas with others. Hopefully I will have some interesting conversations as a result.

Cheers, Icky

1 Comments:

Blogger Krash Halmoot said...

Congratulations on becoming a "total" geek!

your loving brother,
"sarcastic bastard
(no offense dad)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home